Dear fellow Wanderer,
Your presence is requested for the Montreal Wanderers 60th anniversary festivities September 1st and 2nd 2017 in Montreal.
THIS EMAIL IS A CALL TO ACTION
The organizers of the Montreal Wanderers 60th anniversary have planned a weekend for you that ensures as much rugby and refreshments as you may desire, and enough free time to take care of other obligations or interests while in Montreal.
On Friday September 1st we will be hosting a welcome reception and Malt Night. (From 8 PM)
- This will be an opportunity to reconnect with Wanderers past and present
- Have a pint or two
- Take some time to celebrate Wanderers who have left this world.
- Savour a single malt and salute Bill Powney.
- Set lofty goals for ourselves for the pitch for Saturday.
On Saturday September 2nd at the Douglas grounds (From 11:30 AM)
- An entire afternoon to celebrate rugby organized by the current club
- Rugby at varying degrees of slow
- Rugby at varying degrees of fast
- Food and refreshments will be available onsite
*Please note, a physiotherapist will be standing by however the Douglas is a psychiatric hospital and will deal poorly with any bumps or bruises you wish to have examined.
On Saturday September 2nd at the Burgundy Lion (From 7:00 PM)
- A formal dinner – Number 1’s please.
- State of the club by the club president
- Montreal Wanderers Hall of Fame inductions
- An opportunity to spend time with some truly great people – The Wanderers.
|The tickets are $65 (Canadian) per person. This covers the cost of the Friday reception, the Saturday matches and the Saturday banquet. This does not include the cost of drinks, which you will manage at your own pace.
ACTION! Please click on the link below to register for the event and to pay your $65 per person so the organizers can ensure we have the places reserved, and we can all have an exceptional Wanderers weekend in Montreal.
Please note: Purchasing the ticket online should be easy, but if alternate payment methods are required, contact the organizers by return email, to make sure we know you’re attending. If you’re a younger player and cost is preventing you from reserving, contact us and we’ll make arrangements on a case by case basis.
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
ONLY $65 FOR 2 FULL DAYS OF ACTIVITIES